How prevalent are new cases of HIV in the U.S. today?

Dr. Frank A. Spinelli, MD
Currently, there are 1.1 million people living with HIV in the U.S., and every year there are 50,000 new cases diagnosed. In this video, men's health and HIV/AIDS specialist Frank Spinelli, MD, shares some statistics about the prevalence of HIV.

Continue Learning about HIV and AIDS

Breaking the Stigma: 13 Essential Facts About HIV/AIDS
In 1981, a group of researchers and scientists published a report in the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Morbidity and Mortality Wee...
What questions should I ask my doctor if I am HIV-positive or have AIDS?
If you are human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) positive or living with acquired immunodeficiency synd...
If blood tests positive for HIV during blood donation, will I be informed?
Testing blood donations is extremely important, because it can have important consequences for b...
Reactions From the Doctor Who Treated Charlie Sheen in Mexico