How do I live a healthy life with HIV?

To live a healthy life with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), take your antiretroviral medications as prescribed and see your doctor at regular intervals . Also, you should engage in healthy activities such as a healthy diet and regular physical activity.

Continue Learning about HIV and AIDS

Breaking the Stigma: 13 Essential Facts About HIV/AIDS
In 1981, a group of researchers and scientists published a report in the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Morbidity and Mortality Wee...
What should I ask my doctor about PrEP?
If you are HIV negative but you're worried you may become positive, talk to your doctor about PrEP (...
How can I start PrEP?
If you think you may be at increased risk for HIV, ask your health care provider about PrEP (pre-exp...
Charlie Sheen Answers Viewers’ HIV Questions