How can I get help to pay for PrEP?

PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) is covered by most insurance programs, but if you do not have insurance, your health care provider can give you information about medication assistance programs that help pay for PrEP medicine.

Continue Learning about HIV and AIDS

What should I ask my doctor about PrEP?
If you are HIV negative but you're worried you may become positive, talk to your doctor about PrEP (...
How common is acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)?
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 658,507 people in the United ...
What is the risk for HIV in women who have sex with women?
There have been documented cases of HIV transmission between women who have sex with women, but the ...
How Should HIV Awareness Look Today?
How Should HIV Awareness Look Today?