How can I care for someone with primary high blood pressure?

Most people with primary high blood pressure will be able to care for themselves. However, if you are responsible for someone with primary high blood pressure it's important to make sure they follow the treatment plan laid out by their doctor and you'll need to schedule appointments for check ups as well. In between doctor visits make sure your loved one is staying active and eating a healthy diet. Also do your best to keep stress levels low. A relaxed and comfortable home environment is important.

Continue Learning about Hypertension

What You Need to Know About High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be a silent killer. You may not feel it, but it could be wreaking havoc on your heart, your veins and even your kidneys and ey...
How can I reduce my salt intake if I have high blood pressure?
Ozgen DoganOzgen Dogan
If you have high blood pressure, you should not consume more than 1 teaspoon (6 grams) of salt a...
America's Top 10 Cities with the Highest Blood Pressure
America's Top 10 Cities with the Highest Blood PressureAmerica's Top 10 Cities with the Highest Blood PressureAmerica's Top 10 Cities with the Highest Blood PressureAmerica's Top 10 Cities with the Highest Blood Pressure
Find out where residents struggle with hypertension
What You Should Know About Belly Fat
What You Should Know About Belly Fat