Guidelines on eligibility to give blood change from time to time. The most up-to-date eligibility information can be obtained by contacting the American Red Cross blood center nearest you.
- Q What are the stages of chronic hypertension for adults?
- Q How does high blood pressure affect the heart?
- Q What are the types of chronic hypertension?
- Q What does it mean if my blood pressure reading is high?
- Q What should I ask my doctor if I have high blood pressure?
- Q How long should I exercise daily to lower my blood pressure?