When can I stop taking blood pressure pills?

Many of my patients can stop using blood pressure pills after they start exercising and eating properly, because they lose weight, and physical activity lets their arteries get years younger, as do appropriate medications. A crucial step in taking medications is not to alter the way you're taking the medications without your physician's knowledge and consent. Quitting any medication abruptly can put enormous stress on your body and cause unnecessary aging. That can be life-threatening.
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about High Blood Pressure Treatment