When do I need to see a specialist for a heart rhythm disorder?

Imran K. Niazi, MD
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Sometimes the usual treatments for atrial fibrillation are not helpful. Physicians with special training in heart rhythm disorders can then assist by offering specialty treatments. The specialty, called electrophysiology, is the study of the natural electrical forces that create and transmit the signals responsible for the heartbeat or pulse.

Continue Learning about High Blood Pressure Symptoms

Should I see a doctor about secondary high blood pressure?
Secondary high blood pressure doesn't usually cause any symptoms but it can develop quickly as the r...
What are the symptoms of primary high blood pressure?
Typically, primary high blood pressure doesn't have any symptoms. However, if left untreated it can ...
What Are the Symptoms of Hypertension?
What Are the Symptoms of Hypertension?
Why Are We Seeing More Chronic Illness at Younger Ages?