Since 70% of people in developed countries have some form of high blood pressure by age 70, and it causes so much disability that can be prevented by lifestyle (yes, food choices and portion size, physical activity, stress management, and meditation) or medication treatments, you should know your numbers and get them to 115 over 75, no matter what.
- Q Should I see a doctor about secondary high blood pressure?
- Q What are the symptoms of pulmonary hypertension (PHT)?
- Q What are the symptoms of primary high blood pressure?
- Q When do I need to see a specialist for a heart rhythm disorder?
- Q When should I talk to my doctor about pregnancy-induced hypertension?
- Q What are the symptoms of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension?