Since 70% of people in developed countries have some form of high blood pressure by age 70, and it causes so much disability that can be prevented by lifestyle (yes, food choices and portion size, physical activity, stress management, and meditation) or medication treatments, you should know your numbers and get them to 115 over 75, no matter what.
- Q Should I see a doctor about my high blood pressure symptoms?
- Q What are the symptoms of secondary high blood pressure?
- Q Should I see a doctor about secondary high blood pressure?
- Q What are the symptoms of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension?
- Q What are the symptoms of pulmonary hypertension (PHT)?
- Q Should I talk to a doctor about my pulmonary hypertension symptoms?