An obturator hernia is a rare but severe type of abdominal hernia that develops with a higher frequency in women age 70 and older. An obturator hernia occurs in the pelvis area, near the obturator foramen. A hernia that bulges through the obturator foramen is called an obturator hernia.
- Q Can an obturator hernia be life-threatening?
- Q Can medications be used to treat an obturator hernia?
- Q What are the symptoms of an obturator hernia?
- Q How do I manage my obturator hernia on a daily basis?
- Q Can obturator hernias be prevented?
- Q Are obturator hernias affected by other illness?