Surgery to remove and repair a hernia complicated by a Meckel's diverticulum is the only way to cure a Littre's hernia. Sometimes a small portion of the intestine wall is also removed with the Meckel's diverticulum. The intestine wall is then sutured.
- Q Can a Littre's hernia be prevented?
- Q Is a Littre's hernias life-threatening?
- Q How do I manage my Littre's hernia on a daily basis?
- Q How common are Littre's hernias?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for a Littre's hernia?
- Q How do medications treat a Littre's hernia?