Surgery to remove and repair a hernia complicated by a Meckel's diverticulum is the only way to cure a Littre's hernia. Sometimes a small portion of the intestine wall is also removed with the Meckel's diverticulum. The intestine wall is then sutured.
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my Littre's hernia symptoms?
- Q Is a Littre's hernias life-threatening?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for a Littre's hernia?
- Q How do I manage my Littre's hernia on a daily basis?
- Q What are the treatment options for a Littre's hernia?
- Q What should I know to care for someone with a Littre's hernia?