What is the surgical treatment for hiatal hernia?

The surgical treatment for hiatal hernia is a minimally invasive procedure that fixes the hole in the diaphragm.

Continue Learning about Hernia Treatment

When can a hernia belt be used to treat a hernia?
After your hernia diagnosis and with the approval of your doctor, you may be able to use a hernia tr...
Are there different types of trusses?
There are different styles of hernia trusses - also called hernia belts or binders. Trusses used to ...
How does a truss increase my risk for complications with my hernia?
A truss cannot be used to treat all hernias. If you are wearing a truss, your risk for an incarcerat...
Are there alternative treatments for a hernia?
Talk to your doctor before using any alternative treatment option. Exercises like tai chi may help w...