Where should I buy herbal products?

Because there are no definitive rules for separating the good quality herbal products from the bad, it is best to use common sense. Avoid sources that make exaggerated or unbelievable claims about their products. Buy products from suppliers that have been in business for some time, have wide distribution, and offer a large product line.

Continue Learning about Herbal Supplements

Exercise Performance Supplements: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
“The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” has been applied to everything from presidential speeches to Oscar night dresses. So, why not use it to describe the ...
What medicinal herbs can help strengthen my immune system?
Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAcMaoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
For centuries, herbs have been used in Chinese medicine and many other traditional medicinal systems...
Does scientific evidence support natural remedies?
Scientific evidence supports many natural products for several health conditions. For example, there...
What Is Rhodiola Rosea?
What Is Rhodiola Rosea?