Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 0% of patients experience side effects while taking Curcumin. Some of the side effects reported by iGuard members include: Bruising, and Headache. Please follow up with your doctor or other healthcare provider if you are experiencing any symptoms that worsen or do not go away.
- Q Does curcumin really work?
- Q Is curcumin safe for pregnant women or nursing mothers?
- Q Can cumin prevent Alzheimers disease?
- Q What is the best way to take curcumin?
- Q What role does curcumin play in oral health and diabetes?
- Q How does curcumin work?