What medications can interact with chaga supplements?

It's not clear that chaga supplements are useful to treat any condition or disease, although research continues. It does appear to have an additive effect to drugs that lower blood sugar, possibly lowering it too much; similarly it may cause an additive effect to anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs such as warfarin, causing bleeding. Chaga is sometimes used in topical treatments, in which case the interactions should not be an issue. 

Continue Learning about Herbal Supplements

Kratom: The Risky New Supplement You Need to Know About
While it might not be on your radar quite yet, kratom is on the rise. Between 3 and 5 million Americans use the herbal supplement, either recreational...
How can I be sure the supplements I buy are safe?
Tod Cooperman, MDTod Cooperman, MD
To ensure that the supplements you buy are safe, pay close attention to the ingredients and don't bu...
Why does iron build up in our body?
Humans have no natural way to remove extra iron from the body.
What Supplements Can I Take to Treat Adrenal Fatigue?