What are the health benefits of lavender oil?

Lavender oil is believed to slow down inflammation and accelerate the healing process of first-degree burns. Treat a burn properly before applying. Be sure to purchase 100% lavender oil, available at health food stores for about $9 a bottle.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Herbal Supplements

Kratom: The Risky New Supplement You Need to Know About
While it might not be on your radar quite yet, kratom is on the rise. Between 3 and 5 million Americans use the herbal supplement, either recreational...
What herbs might ease the discomforts of the flu?
Dr. Christopher Maloney, NDDr. Christopher Maloney, ND
There are dozens of herbs that have shown some effect against the flu in test tube studies, but we l...
How can I be sure the supplements I buy are safe?
Tod Cooperman, MDTod Cooperman, MD
To ensure that the supplements you buy are safe, pay close attention to the ingredients and don't bu...
What Supplements Can I Take to Treat Adrenal Fatigue?