You should read product labels, and discuss all therapies with a qualified healthcare provider. Natural Standard information does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Q Are pata de vaca supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
- Q What dosage of willow bark is typically used for adults?
- Q What dosage of graviola is typically used for children?
- Q What herbs and supplements can interact with bitter almond and laetrile?
- Q Can chaga supplements cause an allergic reaction?
- Q What medications can interact with lousewort?