Can cat's claw herb be used during chemotherapy?

Cheryl Taylor
Oncology Nursing
All medications that you are taking should be discussed with your doctor. Many are safe to continue during treatment, but this could vary depending on the type of chemotherapy you are receiving.

Continue Learning about Herbal Supplements

Exercise Performance Supplements: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
“The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” has been applied to everything from presidential speeches to Oscar night dresses. So, why not use it to describe the ...
Can I use iron cookware if I have iron overload?
If you have iron overload, glass or ceramic cookware is best. You may want to avoid iron cookware be...
What is Opuntia streptacantha (nopal)?
Judy CaplanJudy Caplan
Nopales are the leaves of different varieties of Mexican cactus. The leaves are succulent yet crisp ...
Get Smart About Herbal Supplements
Get Smart About Herbal Supplements