You should read product labels, and discuss all therapies with a qualified healthcare provider. Natural Standard information does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Q Are chaga supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
- Q What dosage of canthaxanthin is typically used for adults?
- Q What dosage of chia is typically used for children?
- Q How effective is butterbur in treating migraines?
- Q Can beta-alanine cause an allergic reaction?
- Q Can Canada balsam supplements cause an allergic reaction?