Can hepatitis cause liver cancer or liver cirrhosis?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Hepatitis B, hepatitis C or other liver diseases can cause cirrhosis. If you have hepatitis or another liver disease, talk with your doctor about cirrhosis. If you are on the lookout for cirrhosis, you can take control of the disease before it becomes serious.

Continue Learning about Hepatitis

How can I know if I have hepatitis?
Hepatitis can make you feel like you have the flu. You may experience the following symptoms:Feel ti...
How is hepatitis diagnosed?
The first step in diagnosing hepatitis is to discuss and identify symptoms of liver inflammation. Du...
Who is at increased risk for liver cancer from hepatitis?
Some population groups are disproportionately affected by viral hepatitis-related liver cancer. The ...
What is licorice root extract used for?
In America, we eat licorice-flavored candy at the movies. In Japan, licorice extract is eaten for th...