Hemorrhoids - swollen veins in your rectum and anus - can affect your body in different ways. The mucus discharge that occurs with some hemorrhoids may make you feel as if you haven't fully emptied your rectum after a bowel movement. In other cases, the hemorrhoids that form around your anus - external hemorrhoids - can collect excess blood, develop a clot, and cause intense pain.
- Q What diseases does the Legs For Life program screen for?
- Q How are vascular diseases treated?
- Q What kind of doctor should I see about my hemorrhoids?
- Q What should I think about if I have hemorrhoids?
- Q What are venous disorders?
- Q How do I know if my leg cramps are due to a vascular problem?