Hemorrhoids do not always hurt. In fact, you may have hemorrhoids that you can't see or feel and that only cause painless bleeding when they're aggravated. Sometimes, however, external hemorrhoids - hemorrhoids around the anus - can collect excess blood and form a clot, which can be very painful.
- Q How should I cleanse myself if I have hemorrhoids?
- Q What is the difference between external and internal hemorrhoids?
- Q Are hemorrhoids a type of varicose veins?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with hemorrhoids?
- Q How do I manage my hemorrhoids on a daily basis?
- Q What should I think about if I have hemorrhoids?