Hemorrhoids do not always hurt. In fact, you may have hemorrhoids that you can't see or feel and that only cause painless bleeding when they're aggravated. Sometimes, however, external hemorrhoids - hemorrhoids around the anus - can collect excess blood and form a clot, which can be very painful.
- Q Are hemorrhoids a type of varicose veins?
- Q How should I cleanse myself if I have hemorrhoids?
- Q What are the dietary recommendations for someone with hemorrhoids?
- Q What kind of doctor should I see about my hemorrhoids?
- Q Can hemorrhoids come back?
- Q What are the different types of hemorrhoids?