In many cases, your hemorrhoids will go away on their own - often within just a few days. Simple lifestyle changes - like adding fiber to you diet and exercising - can make a big difference in relieving your hemorrhoids symptoms. If your symptoms don't go away soon or are severe, your doctor can discuss treatment options with you and rule out a more serious condition.
- Q How are internal hemorrhoids treated?
- Q How long does it take to heal hemorrhoids?
- Q How are external hemorrhoids treated?
- Q How can I relieve the acute pain of hemorrhoids?
- Q Can a hemorrhoidectomy cause complications?
- Q How is a hemorrhoid with a blood clot treated?