In many cases, your hemorrhoids will go away on their own - often within just a few days. Simple lifestyle changes - like adding fiber to you diet and exercising - can make a big difference in relieving your hemorrhoids symptoms. If your symptoms don't go away soon or are severe, your doctor can discuss treatment options with you and rule out a more serious condition.
- Q Can a hemorrhoidectomy cause complications?
- Q How long does it take to heal hemorrhoids?
- Q What are the treatment options for hemorrhoids?
- Q Why does pregnancy increase my chances of getting hemorrhoids?
- Q What kind of surgery can help for painful, bleeding hemorrhoids?
- Q Can over-the-counter hemorrhoidal ointments be used long-term?