In some cases, subarachnoid hemorrhages can be cured after a treatment of surgery, aneurysm repair, medications, and/or rest. In other cases, individuals will die immediately or will die after being treated. Determining whether or not your subarachnoid hemorrhage can be cured depends on the location of the bleeding, the severity of the bleeding, age, and complications.
- Q Is subarachnoid hemorrhage serious?
- Q What increases my risk for subarachnoid hemorrhage?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for subarachnoid hemorrhages?
- Q How dangerous is a subarachnoid hemorrhage?
- Q What is the treatment for a subarachnoid hemorrhage caused by an AVM?
- Q How does subarachnoid hemorrhage affect the body?