In some cases, subarachnoid hemorrhages can be cured after a treatment of surgery, aneurysm repair, medications, and/or rest. In other cases, individuals will die immediately or will die after being treated. Determining whether or not your subarachnoid hemorrhage can be cured depends on the location of the bleeding, the severity of the bleeding, age, and complications.
- Q What is the treatment for a subarachnoid hemorrhage caused by an AVM?
- Q What is a transcranial Doppler ultrasound for subarachnoid hemorrhage?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about subarachnoid hemorrhage symptoms?
- Q How common are subarachnoid hemorrhages?
- Q What is a subarachnoid hemorrhage?
- Q How dangerous is a subarachnoid hemorrhage?