Studies have shown that bypass patients who drink 2 glasses of alcohol daily are 25% less likely to require another procedure or have another heart attack or stroke. Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Robin Miller about coronary artery bypass.
- Q What should I know before I have mitral valve repair or replacement?
- Q What happens after coronary artery bypass graft surgery (CABG)?
- Q What should I do after valvuloplasty?
- Q Why would I need valve surgery?
- Q How safe is aortic valve replacement (AVR) for very elderly people?
- Q What can I expect when I enter the operating room for cardiac surgery?