Studies have shown that bypass patients who drink 2 glasses of alcohol daily are 25% less likely to require another procedure or have another heart attack or stroke. Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Robin Miller about coronary artery bypass.
- Q What should I expect before open heart surgery?
- Q How often should I see my healthcare providers after open heart surgery?
- Q How do I reduce my stress after open heart surgery?
- Q Why is a coronary artery bypass performed?
- Q Do I need to quit smoking before heart surgery?
- Q What should I ask my doctor if I am considering TAVR?