Studies have shown that bypass patients who drink 2 glasses of alcohol daily are 25% less likely to require another procedure or have another heart attack or stroke. Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Robin Miller about coronary artery bypass.
- Q How can I protect my heart after having coronary artery bypass surgery?
- Q When should I call my doctor about my incisions from open heart surgery?
- Q Why should I exercise after coronary artery bypass graft surgery (CABG)?
- Q What is the Vineberg procedure?
- Q Why is a coronary artery bypass performed?
- Q What exercises can I do indoors while recovering from heart surgery?