Studies have shown that bypass patients who drink 2 glasses of alcohol daily are 25% less likely to require another procedure or have another heart attack or stroke. Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Robin Miller about coronary artery bypass.
- Q Who are the specialists who decide whether I need heart surgery?
- Q How are blood vessels harvested for bypass surgery?
- Q What are the recovery rates for heart surgery?
- Q What do I do if I feel like I have a fever after heart surgery?
- Q Can too many blood tests be harmful if I'm having heart surgery?
- Q What is a sternotomy?