Studies have shown that bypass patients who drink 2 glasses of alcohol daily are 25% less likely to require another procedure or have another heart attack or stroke. Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Robin Miller about coronary artery bypass.
- Q What tests will I need before aortic surgery?
- Q When should I call my doctor during recovery from open heart surgery?
- Q What is the heart-lung machine?
- Q What is the Ross procedure for heart valve replacement?
- Q Who is a good candidate for transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)?
- Q What is the prevalence of cardiac bypass surgery?