Studies have shown that bypass patients who drink 2 glasses of alcohol daily are 25% less likely to require another procedure or have another heart attack or stroke. Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Robin Miller about coronary artery bypass.
- Q What is homograft?
- Q What are the recovery rates for heart surgery?
- Q Who will be on my surgical team for open heart surgery?
- Q What should I expect during heart surgery?
- Q What can I expect long-term, after heart surgery?
- Q What are the risks of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)?