Studies have shown that bypass patients who drink 2 glasses of alcohol daily are 25% less likely to require another procedure or have another heart attack or stroke. Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Robin Miller about coronary artery bypass.
- Q What is a mitral valve repair?
- Q How soon after aortic surgery can I have sex?
- Q What should I do after valvuloplasty?
- Q Why do I need to see an aortic surgeon?
- Q What is the procedure for a minimally invasive heart surgery?
- Q What can I eat in the hospital after my heart surgery?