Studies have shown that bypass patients who drink 2 glasses of alcohol daily are 25% less likely to require another procedure or have another heart attack or stroke. Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Robin Miller about coronary artery bypass.
- Q Who is a candidate for off-pump coronary artery bypass?
- Q When should I call my doctor after heart valve replacement surgery?
- Q What kind of devices are used in heart surgery?
- Q What is the role of a vascular surgeon?
- Q Why is fistula preferred over other types of hemodialysis access?
- Q What happens during on-pump coronary artery bypass graft surgery (CABG)?