What are some drinks that are good for my heart?

Red wine isn't the only beverage that helps keep your arteries clear. Cranberry juice, tea, orange juice and tomato juice are also good sources of flavonoids, as are whole fruits and veggies. Get enough and you'll not only help give heart disease the boot but also fend off peripheral artery disease (PAD) -- a condition that reduces blood flow to the limbs and vital organs.

Continue Learning about Heart Health

Garden Your Way to A Healthy Heart
Garden Your Way to A Healthy Heart
Think you have to run a 5K to keep your heart in shape? Think again: A new study shows that, for older adults, working around the house may be just as...
How can I tell if a food is really heart healthy?
The front of most food labels are product advertising that can be misleading. Learn how to tell ...
6 Heart Health Tips From Top Cardiologists
6 Heart Health Tips From Top Cardiologists6 Heart Health Tips From Top Cardiologists6 Heart Health Tips From Top Cardiologists6 Heart Health Tips From Top Cardiologists
What to Eat to Quit Your Salt Addiction
What to Eat to Quit Your Salt Addiction