How is a heart problem diagnosed?

History of the type of pain and the risk factors you have help a lot with diagnosing a heart problem. Your doctor may also perform tests that include exercise testing, isotope imaging, cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography) and cardiac catheterization.

Continue Learning about Heart Health

why your heart loves Hershey
why your heart loves Hershey
something about eating chocolate—it has such an instant feel-good effect . and it turns out there a reason to feel good . research suggests that speci...
how can pecans help my heart ?
Nut flours are a great way to pack nutrition into muffins, waffles, breads and more. And a new s...
what medical history questions might my doctor ask related to heart health ?
SCAISCAI
The first step in the process of diagnosing and treating cardiovascular disease is a visit with your...
is dark chocolate good for the heart ?
is dark chocolate good for the heart ?