How does my attitude affect my heart health?

Here's a heart-warming way to reduce your risk of heart disease: Feel good about yourself and your life. But how do you do that? In this video, RealAge's Dr. Mike Roizen offers simple tips to help you get happy.

Continue Learning about Heart Health

Ask the Expert: Can a Low-Salt Diet Hurt Your Heart?
A low-salt diet has long been touted for lowering blood pressure and improving heart health. But one study from researchers at McMaster University and...
Are women at greater risk for coronary artery disease?
Heart disease is slightly more common in men than in women; however, it is the leading cause of deat...
8 Best Yoga Poses for Heart Health
8 Best Yoga Poses for Heart Health8 Best Yoga Poses for Heart Health8 Best Yoga Poses for Heart Health8 Best Yoga Poses for Heart Health
Find out which yoga asanas help relieve stress, reduce hypertension and improve cholesterol for better cardiovascular health. Stepping onto the mat fo...
How Is Meditation Beneficial for Heart Health?