What are some common heart diseases?

Common diseases of the heart include coronary artery disease (artery blockage), heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, and heart failure. One in three Americans have or will develop one of these forms of heart disease.

Continue Learning about Heart Disease

Heart Disease Risk Factors Women Need to Know
One woman dies of heart disease and stroke in the United States every eighty seconds, which isn’t surprising considering the fact that ninety percent ...
How is Brugada syndrome treated?
Regional Medical CenterRegional Medical Center
Treatment of Brugada syndrome may include medication use of a device that's similar to a pacemaker. ...
7 Drug-Free Ways To Treat Heart Disease
7 Drug-Free Ways To Treat Heart Disease7 Drug-Free Ways To Treat Heart Disease7 Drug-Free Ways To Treat Heart Disease7 Drug-Free Ways To Treat Heart Disease
Medication isn't the only way to get your heart healthy again.
What Are the Benefits of Exercise If I Have Heart Disease?