How is Brugada syndrome treated?

Treatment of Brugada syndrome may include medication use of a device that's similar to a pacemaker.

Continue Learning about Heart Disease

Walk Faster, Live Longer
Walk Faster, Live Longer
When you’re recovering from heart disease, walking is a wonderful way to get back into shape. Many people are just learning that how fast you walk can...
What are the dangers of pregnancy if I have BAV disease?
Abdul J. Tajik, MDAbdul J. Tajik, MD
Pregnancy puts added stress on the heart and major blood vessels so it is important that you consult...
9 Heart-Healthy Rules to Live By
9 Heart-Healthy Rules to Live By9 Heart-Healthy Rules to Live By9 Heart-Healthy Rules to Live By9 Heart-Healthy Rules to Live By
Put these practices into place and you could lower your risk of cardiovascular disease.
How Can I Tell If I Am Having Heartburn, Angina or a Heart Attack?