How can added sugar in my diet affect my heart?

Eating a lot of sugar won't directly harm your heart, but it may help lead to conditions that raise your risk of a heart attack.

Continue Learning about Heart Disease

Treating Heart Failure for Lasting Health
If you’re among the 5.7 million people in the United States living with heart failure, you may wonder why you should even bother following a treatment...
I've noticed a vertical crease in my ear lobe, what does that indicate?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
Earlobe creases have been found to be a sign of some rare genetic syndromes. But are they also a sig...
The Ultimate Guide to Reversing Heart Disease
The Ultimate Guide to Reversing Heart DiseaseThe Ultimate Guide to Reversing Heart DiseaseThe Ultimate Guide to Reversing Heart DiseaseThe Ultimate Guide to Reversing Heart Disease
Stop the leading cause of death in its tracks with simple lifestyle changes.
How Can I Prevent Heart Disease?
How Can I Prevent Heart Disease?