Swelling in your legs and feet can be a symptom of cardiomyopathy, which is a weakening of the heart muscle. Talk to your doctor if you experience persistent swelling in your legs. Cardiomyopathy can be serious, and you will need to begin treatment if you are diagnosed.
- Q What is arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy?
- Q Is arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy serious?
- Q What is valvular cardiomyopathy?
- Q What are the different types of cardiomyopathy?
- Q How common is cardiomyopathy?
- Q How common is valvular cardiomyopathy?