Swelling in your legs and feet can be a symptom of cardiomyopathy, which is a weakening of the heart muscle. Talk to your doctor if you experience persistent swelling in your legs. Cardiomyopathy can be serious, and you will need to begin treatment if you are diagnosed.
- Q What is valvular cardiomyopathy?
- Q What are the different types of cardiomyopathy?
- Q What are the symptoms of arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy?
- Q Is arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy serious?
- Q Is valvular cardiomyopathy serious?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my cardiomyopathy symptoms?