What are the symptoms of cardiovascular disease?

Symptoms of cardiovascular disease are numerous. They include symptoms that affect the heart and chest such as pain, being short of breath, and an irregular heartbeat. Other symptoms affect the circulatory system and include muscle cramps, discomfort in the legs, and numbness. Other feelings are similar to what you experience with many illnesses including fatigue, decreased appetite, discomfort, fever, and weakness.

Continue Learning about Heart Disease Symptoms

What Fainting Says About Your Heart
What Fainting Says About Your Heart
Odds are, you know someone who has fainted—or maybe you’ve passed out yourself. Often referred to by its medical name, syncope, fainting is a loss of ...
Should I be worried if I feel out of breath, tired, and weak?
If you feel like you have less energy than you are used to, this feeling could be an indication of...
What are the symptoms of bradycardia (slow heart rate)?
Columbia University Department of SurgeryColumbia University Department of Surgery
People with a slow heart rate, or bradycardia, may feel their heart skip a beat sometimes. Most pati...
What Is the Best Way to Prevent Heart Disease?