Should I talk to my doctor about my hemorrhagic shock symptoms?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Hemorrhagic shock is an urgent medical issue, and if you suspect that you or someone you know may be experiencing it, you should call a doctor right away. Telltale symptoms are cool, moist, pale skin, and mental confusion or anxiety. Blood loss, tissue damage, and organ failure may continue unabated without treatment. While you await medical care, you should keep the sick person warm and lying down with feet up, unless there is an injury in which the person should not move.

Continue Learning about Heart Disease Symptoms

Should I be worried if I feel out of breath, tired, and weak?
If you feel like you have less energy than you are used to, this feeling could be an indication of...
Can contagious diseases cause heart abnormalities?
Heart abnormalities themselves are not contagious, but some, such as pericarditis or certain heart v...
Why Is Heart Disease Harder to Treat in Women?
How Is Cardiovascular Disease Different in Men and Women?