Should I talk to my doctor about my hemorrhagic shock symptoms?

Hemorrhagic shock is an urgent medical issue, and if you suspect that you or someone you know may be experiencing it, you should call a doctor right away. Telltale symptoms are cool, moist, pale skin, and mental confusion or anxiety. Blood loss, tissue damage, and organ failure may continue unabated without treatment. While you await medical care, you should keep the sick person warm and lying down with feet up, unless there is an injury in which the person should not move.

Continue Learning about Heart Disease Symptoms

What Fainting Says About Your Heart
What Fainting Says About Your Heart
Odds are, you know someone who has fainted—or maybe you’ve passed out yourself. Often referred to by its medical name, syncope, fainting is a loss of ...
What are the signs of heart disease?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Plaques in the coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart muscle, usually expand gradually w...
What are symptoms a woman should not ignore when it comes to her heart?
Elizabeth V. Dang, MDElizabeth V. Dang, MD
Symptoms women should not ignore when it comes to her heart health include chest pains or pressure, ...
Why Is Heart Disease Harder to Treat in Women?