Should I be worried if I feel out of breath, tired, and weak?

If you feel like you have less energy than you are used to, this feeling could be an indication of heart failure related to cardiomyopathy. Pay attention to whether you get out of breath quickly or feel weaker and more tired than normal. Tell your doctor about any of these symptoms, because if you do have cardiomyopathy, you will need to begin treatment.

Continue Learning about Heart Disease Symptoms

What Fainting Says About Your Heart
What Fainting Says About Your Heart
Odds are, you know someone who has fainted—or maybe you’ve passed out yourself. Often referred to by its medical name, syncope, fainting is a loss of ...
What are the symptoms of cardiovascular disease?
Symptoms of cardiovascular disease are numerous. They include symptoms that affect the heart and che...
What is a silent angina attack?
A special problem happens when coronary heart disease is present but does not cause any chest discom...
How Is Cardiovascular Disease Different in Men and Women?