How can antibiotics decrease my risk of having another heart attack?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
If you have a heart attack, your doctor may prescribe you antibiotics. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller explains why antibiotics can reduce your risk for another heart attack by 40%.

Continue Learning about Heart Attack

Why Heart Attack Signs Differ in Men and Women
When you think of a heart attack, symptoms like chest pain and shortness of breath probably come to mind. But that’s not always the case for women. In...
How do I know if I need a stent?
In many circumstances, stents may be overused, unnecessary, and will not prolong your life. Learn ab...
6 Surprising Heart Attack Triggers
6 Surprising Heart Attack Triggers6 Surprising Heart Attack Triggers6 Surprising Heart Attack Triggers6 Surprising Heart Attack Triggers
Learn how the weather, road rage or the big game can spell trouble for your ticker.
How to Eat Less Salt and Lower Your Stroke Risk