Can I lower my risk of heart attack with regular exercise?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

Exercising regularly is good for people of all ages. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller discusses how simply getting your body moving can decrease your risk of heart attack and chronic disease.

Continue Learning about Heart Attack

6 Heart Attack Facts for Women
6 Heart Attack Facts for Women
A Woman's Heart is a 1992 album featuring six legendary female Irish artists; it sold more than any other album in the history of the Irish music char...
When should I seek immediate help if I have chest pain?
There are many causes of chest pain. These include problems with the heart, lungs, and bones and mus...
8 Things to Do Right After a Heart Attack
8 Things to Do Right After a Heart Attack8 Things to Do Right After a Heart Attack8 Things to Do Right After a Heart Attack8 Things to Do Right After a Heart Attack
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about 735,000 Americans have a heart attack every year. That’s one every 43 seconds or s...
Sneak Peek: Biggest Medical Breakthroughs