Can my family doctor detect hearing loss?

Sharine Forbes
Geriatric Medicine

Your family doctor should be able to detect hearing loss be performing a series of basic examinations. From there, your family doctor will determine if a specialist is required or not. 

Continue Learning about Hearing Damage

How to Save Your Hearing
How to Save Your Hearing
Rates of hearing loss doubled in America between 2000 and 2015. So if you find yourself cranking up the TV volume or asking friends and family to SPEA...
Should I talk to my doctor about my hearing impairment symptoms?
Yes, you should talk to your doctor about your hearing impairment symptoms. Aside from the social fr...
What are the risk conditions for hearing loss in children?
Hearing loss can happen any time during life, from before birth to adulthood. The following are som...
Listen Up! Don't Let Earbuds Affect Your Hearing