The aerodigestive tract is the combined organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract (including the lips, mouth, tongue, nose, throat, vocal cords, and part of the esophagus and windpipe).
This answer is based on source information from the National Cancer Institute.
- Q How can someone be identified from dental records?
- Q What are the benefits of dental work to improve my smile?
- Q What are the white spots on my teeth?
- Q How often should seniors visit the dentist?
- Q What should a dentist do to maintain a sterile office?
- Q Can cold sores or fever blisters be cured?