The aerodigestive tract is the combined organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract (including the lips, mouth, tongue, nose, throat, vocal cords, and part of the esophagus and windpipe).
This answer is based on source information from the National Cancer Institute.
- Q Why should I use natural toothpaste and mouthwash for good oral health?
- Q How much calcium do women need for healthy bones and teeth?
- Q How is the flow of saliva stimulated?
- Q What is a perfectly proportioned mouth?
- Q What is an American Dental Association (ADA) accredited dentist?
- Q How can I help prevent mouth and teeth problems?