The way to healthy teeth and bones includes eating a well-balanced diet. Foods that are high in sugar are not only high in calories, but can be bad for your teeth. It is important to brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes to keep sugar and other food off the teeth. Food particles and sugar that linger can create tooth decay and cavities, and this is a reason to also limit snacking. In addition, drinking fluoridated community water helps in preventing tooth decay and keeping your teeth healthy. Foods that are high in calcium, such as milk and orange juice are good for your bones and whole body.
- Q How does gum disease affect my body?
- Q Can massage help my oral care or heart health?
- Q What are the physical signs of tooth erosion?
- Q What can I do to improve the condition of my teeth?
- Q Is chewing the inside of my cheek dangerous to my health?
- Q Why is saliva important for my teeth and mouth?