When should I exercise to help me sleep better?

If you are struggling with insomnia, it may be because of the timing of your activities during the day. Regular exercise is important and helps you get a good night's sleep, but be sure to exercise four to five hours before you go to bed. If you exercise too close to bedtime, your body may have trouble cooling down and relaxing when it's time to go to bed.

Continue Learning about Healthy Sleeping

Turn on the Tunes to Beat Insomnia
Turn on the Tunes to Beat Insomnia
The original cradle song, “Wiegenlied: Guten Abend, Gute Nacht” (Lullaby: Good Evening, Good Night), was written by German composer Johannes Brahms in...
What type of pillows and bedding should I use?
A good night's sleep is critical for your health and happiness. In this video, designer Nate Berkus ...
How does aging affect sleep quality?
Most of us require at least six hours of sleep a night, and usually seven to eight hours. When we ar...
How Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Can Help You Sleep