What are some bedtime tips to help kids get a good night’s sleep?

Try establishing a good bedtime routine, and include calming activities in the evening to help them get in a relaxing mode—things such as a bedtime bath. Reading or storytelling (depending on their age) is also a great way to help kids relax. Cutting the TV and other electronics off a couple hours prior to bedtime is also helpful.

Continue Learning about Healthy Sleeping

How to Get Better, Restful Sleep as You Age
In Woody Allen’s 1973 sci-fi comedy Sleeper, Miles Monroe, a jazz musician and owner of the Happy Carrot health-food store, awakens after being cryoge...
Is there really such a thing as beauty sleep?
A Swedish study showed that sleep-deprived people appear less healthy, less attractive and more tire...
Should my child sleep in my bed with me?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
The decision to sleep together as a family is a highly personal and individual one that can be i...
Does Aromatherapy Help Improve Sleep Quality?