What are some bedtime tips to help kids get a good night’s sleep?

Try establishing a good bedtime routine, and include calming activities in the evening to help them get in a relaxing mode—things such as a bedtime bath. Reading or storytelling (depending on their age) is also a great way to help kids relax. Cutting the TV and other electronics off a couple hours prior to bedtime is also helpful.

Continue Learning about Healthy Sleeping

The Surprising Way You're Sabotaging Your Sleep
It’s 11:30 pm. You’re awake and you have to be up in six and a half hours for a killer day ahead, but instead, you’re staring at the ceiling. Your bra...
How do I get back to sleep after getting up in the middle of the night?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
Watch as Dr. Michael Breus provides tips on how to get back to sleep after getting up in the middle ...
How can getting out of bed help me sleep better?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
Don’t lie awake in bed for longer than twenty minutes. If you can’t fall asleep within twenty mi...
What Foods Should I Eat to Help Me Sleep Better?