How can keeping a worry journal help me sleep better?

It's not unusual for worries to keep people awake at night. In this video, sleep specialist Dr. Michael Breus explains how a simple solution can help.

Continue Learning about Healthy Sleeping

5 Ways to Spring Forward Easier
5 Ways to Spring Forward Easier
The time has come to spring ahead. On Sunday, March 8 at 2 a.m., most people across the United States will move their clocks ahead by one hour for da...
How do I pick the right mattress?
While there's no one standard mattress that works for everyone, you have to pick what feels right fo...
How can I get more sleep at night?
Here are some suggestions that can help you get more sleep at night:Don't take your to-do list to be...
Are You a Bear or Wolf Sleeper?
Are You a Bear or Wolf Sleeper?