How can I avoid waking up tired in the morning after a full night's sleep?

Tim Ferriss
Fitness
Ever wonder how you can sleep 8 - 10 hours and feel tired? The likely culprit: low blood sugar. Make a pre-bed snack part of your nutritional program. One to two tablespoons of flaxseed oil (120 - 240 calories) can be used in combination with the celery-and-almond-butter to further increase cell repair during sleep and thus decrease fatigue.
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?Is it possible to: Reach your genetic potential in 6 months? Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours? Lose more fat...

Continue Learning about Healthy Sleeping

Not Getting Enough Sleep? Stress May Be the Cause
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk looks just like an ordinary Jeep Grand Cherokee, but it has a 707-hp supercharged V8 that can go from 0 to 60mph in ...
What are some bedtime tips to help kids get a good night’s sleep?
Wesley Medical CenterWesley Medical Center
Try establishing a good bedtime routine, and include calming activities in the evening to help them ...
How does lack of sleep affect weight for both men and women?
Lack of sleep can affect the weight of both men and women. Sleep deprivation leads to lack of energy...
How Much Sleep Do I Need?
How Much Sleep Do I Need?