How should I deal with fatigue after surgery?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
After your surgery follow the surgeon's post-operative instructions carefully. In my practice, our patients stay well hydrated, have bedrest with intermittent ambulation to prevent deep venous thrombosis, no heavy lifting, and soft diet for 48 hours. Only take pain medications and sedatives when necessary. Always have someone with you for assistance for in case of emergency.

Continue Learning about Healthy Sleeping

The Problem with Sleeping Pills for the Elderly
You may remember the comedienne, Irene Ryan as Granny in the Beverly Hillbillies, but does the name Jerry Brutsche ring a bell? He was her stunt doubl...
How to Help Kids Get Back on a Normal Sleep Schedule
How Can Sleep Position Affect Health?
How Can Sleep Position Affect Health?
Why Do We Need to Know About Women's Hormones?