Why is my butt always so cold?

Dr. Oz answers a viewer's most embarrassing question and explains why her butt is often the last place on her body to warm up in this video.

Continue Learning about Healthy Skin

Eat This for Breakfast for Smoother Skin
Maybe you eat eggs for breakfast because of their awesome power to control your appetite. But here's another reason to give eggs a place at the breakf...
How can I make sure a facial doesn't irritate my skin?
Don’t ask for the double-diamond special; start with the most gentle form available to you, and don’...
6 Foods Your Skin Will Love
6 Foods Your Skin Will Love6 Foods Your Skin Will Love6 Foods Your Skin Will Love6 Foods Your Skin Will Love
Fill your plate with nutrient-rich foods for younger-looking, glowing skin.
How Does Retinol Cream Work to Undo Sun Damage?