Why is healthy skin important?

Healthy skin is important because it is your first line of defense against bacteria and other pollutants in the environment. Healthy skin is more resilient when faced with external stresses, serves as an important sensory organ and helps to regulate our body temperature.

Continue Learning about Healthy Skin

A Virtual Journey Through the Skin
A Virtual Journey Through the Skin
In this video, dermatologist Doris Day shares an up close look at the skin. Learn how the different layers of the skin function and what the skin reve...
What is cellulite?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
Cellulite is a natural result of aging. It can hardly be called a disease, since over 90% of wom...
6 Foods Your Skin Will Love
6 Foods Your Skin Will Love6 Foods Your Skin Will Love6 Foods Your Skin Will Love6 Foods Your Skin Will Love
Fill your plate with nutrient-rich foods for younger-looking, glowing skin.
What Can I Do to Correct Uneven Skin Tone or Discoloration on My Face?