What are some natural treatments for healthy skin?

Ms. Ashley Koff, RD
Apart from a healthy diet, any attempt at healthy skin must include a regular fitness routine that gets the circulation going, blood pumping, and your skin sweating. Try the following quick remedies:
  • Slather the body with organic coconut oil after a shower.
  • Dry-brush to improve lymphatic circulation and minimize cellulite (you can find dry skin brushes at most beauty supply stores).
  • Stretch before and after your workout.
  • Run with a sweatshirt on. Ever wonder how those got their name? They help to get you to sweat more if you wear them during your workout (Rocky Balboa style).
  • Schedule a spa day with a friend and sit in the sauna and/or steam bath for a long, sweaty soak.
Mom Energy: A Simple Plan to Live Fully Charged

From celebrated dietitian Ashley Koff and fitness trainer to the stars Kathy Kaehler comes Mom Energy, an exciting new way for moms to tap into their own natural and renewable sources of...

Continue Learning about Healthy Skin

Eat Sweet Potatoes for Wrinkle-Free Skin
No one wants to be a potato face. Unless you're talking about sweet potatoes. Turns out that the beta carotene in sweet potatoes helps combat rough, ...
What is my skin type?
All that time in front of the mirror, in the shower, and at the nude beach has likely given you some...
6 Foods Your Skin Will Love
6 Foods Your Skin Will Love6 Foods Your Skin Will Love6 Foods Your Skin Will Love6 Foods Your Skin Will Love
Fill your plate with nutrient-rich foods for younger-looking, glowing skin. What's the best advice for healthy, beautiful, young-looking skin? Eat up!...
Why Should I Avoid Using a Tanning Bed?
Why Should I Avoid Using a Tanning Bed?