Our skin's protective outer layer relies on moisture to function properly and look and feel beautiful. If it is not properly hydrated, it loses its ability to exfoliate cells invisibly, which can lead to the appearance of dry flaky, or rough skin.
- Q What's the largest human organ?
- Q What foods help me have softer skin?
- Q How are polyhydroxy acids used in skin care?
- Q Can my regular doctor do a skin check?
- Q What factors can affect skin moisture levels?
- Q How does corneotherapy heal the stratum corneum?