A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q What foods are bad for my skin?
- Q Which dietary fats are good for my skin?
- Q What foods can help skin?
- Q How can drinking red wine help keep my skin healthy?
- Q How can what I eat make me look younger?
- Q What are the foods that I need to avoid to protect my skin?