A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q Can diet affect the oiliness of your skin?
- Q What do soya proteins do for the skin?
- Q How does wheat germ improve skin health?
- Q Can eating chocolate help improve my skin?
- Q Is using a product that contains soy good for my skin?
- Q What foods are bad for my skin?