A new health food, the kakadu plum, or the billygoat plum, which is native to Australia, is said to contain the highest level of anthocyanin and is believed to be the richest known natural source of vitamin C. While the kakadu plum fruit is not yet available in stores, but there is a drink mix that you can find online. Just add water to reap the benefits of tighter, firmer skin.
- Q What are some foods that can help treat dry skin during the fall?
- Q Is using a product that contains soy good for my skin?
- Q What foods can help skin?
- Q Can eating chocolate help improve my skin?
- Q How can a healthy diet help my skin?
- Q Which foods help protect skin from the effects of sun exposure?